- Friday Packet Pickup
- Courtyard Marriott Carmel
- 37 W 103rd St, Indianapolis, IN 46290
- 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Packet Pickup and Registration (if not sold out) at the start area, 8:30am – 9:30am
- Race starts at 10:00am
- Eagle Creek Park Beach Area
- Race cutoff: The course will close at 2:00pm, allowing 4 hours for the Half Marathon distance. The cutoff will require you to start your second lap no later than 11:50am.
Eagle Creek Park, Indianapolis Indiana 5700 North Eagle Creek Parkway on Eagle Beach Drive (Map Link)
The course covers trails on the east side of Eagle Creek Park. You’ll encounter single track, double track, some gravel and a short section of paved multi-use trail. Quarter Marathon runners will complete the course once and the Half Marathon runners will complete it twice.
- Water and gatorade approximately every two miles
- Drop table at the turn for Half Marathon runners
- Course Map Link
7400 W. 56th Street (please note that parking gate fees will be collected upon entry into the park)
Race Field: LIMITED to 600 total particpants
Race Start: This will be a chip timed start, your time does not start until you cross the line. In order to spread out runners and reduce the “hole-shot” backup, we will start racers in waves of approximately 30-40 racers at a time.
Results: Results are available immediately after you finish. You’ll find your time on the scrolling monitor, on http://131results.com, or you can text your Bib# to 317-316-8001
Chip Timing: All distances chip timed by Race Result system. The chips are attached to the back of your bib and are disposable so we do not need them back. Please wear your bibs on the front of your body and do not cover with heavy coats.
Parking: There is parking available in the park. Use the beach area lots first. Parking along the road is ok, but do not drive on the grass.
Facilities: Portables at the start and each aid stationSign Up Now
All racers receive a one of the most unique finisher medals available in 2018.
Top 3 Male and Female in all Divisions
- Age Groups – Male & Female
- Under 18
- 60+ Masters Division
NOTE: Overall Top 3 Awards are presented as soon as the 3rd place finisher in each group finishes. Age Group awards can be picked up at the awards table after you finish, just check the results screen and look for your place in the Age Group column.