COVID-19 UPDATES - Please read before sending us a message.
For the most up to date information for all currently impacted events, and other events coming up on the calendar, please go to the COVID-19 UPDATE PAGE.
If your event is SOLD OUT - read this first:
- Every race by 131 Events has a pre-set cap, once we hit that cap, no additional entries will be accepted for ANY REASON. To be fair to everyone, we do not make exceptions. So please don’t put us in the terrible position where we have to say no, because we do say no, sign up your entire group or family at the same time.
- Our events sell out because of venue space, parking and overall event quality, not because of medals and shirts. So please don’t tell us you’d like to run because you don’t need a shirt or medal, we do not allow that.
- Event caps are set with no-show’s in mind. Do not show up on race day hoping we will sell you a bib because someone didn’t show up.
- And while we understand everyone has a different reason why they may have missed the cutoff, and we’ve heard a lot of reasons over the years, we simply do not add more people once the event sells out.
- And yes, everyone on the course, including kids, must be registered to participate. The only exception is children under 3 in a stroller (where strollers are allowed), they can come with you but they will not receive medals, etc., at the finish.
- And lastly, please do not come to the race and try and jump in without signing up. Bandits in our events are essentially stealing from the event so we typically have security in place to watch for people not wearing race bibs.
- TRANSFERS and the event WAITLIST are typically opened once an event sells out. If you have a bib to sell, please use the contact form below and we will connect you to people that are looking to buy.
- So SIGN UP EARLY to save money and guarantee your spot. Bookmark our Event Calendar now!