Schedule at a Glance
- If you select the packet mailing option, packet will be mailed by January 1st
- Friday Packet Pickup: 4:00-6:30pm, Endurance House Fishers (9778 E 116th St Suite C, Fishers, IN 46037)
- Saturday Packet Pickup at the race start area, 4:30-5:30pm (we will close promptly at 5:40, unclaimed shirts will be made available for the shirt exchange)
- Race day registration will NOT be offered, this race sells out early so don’t delay.
- Race starts at 6:00pm
- Race cutoff is 11:30pm – FULL Marathon runners, please see important details below.
Eagle Creek Park, Indianapolis Indiana
- 7602 Eagle Beach Drive
- Indianapolis, IN 46254
- Phone: (317) 290-6000
7400 W. 56th Street (DO NOT USE the north gate, use the main/south gate of the park)
Please note that park gate fees will be collected upon entry into the park.
Light required: Headlamp or flashlight is required during this race
Race Field: Limited
Race Start: This will be a chip timed start, your time does not start until you cross the line. In order to spread out runners and reduce the “hole-shot” backup, we will start racers in waves of approximately 30-40 racers at a time. Full Marathon runners will be started first and given an approximate 5 minute head start. After that, please self seed according to the announcer’s instructions.
Chip Timing: All distances chip timed by MyLaps Bibtags system. The chips are attached to the back of your bib and are disposable so we do not need them back. Please wear your bibs on the front of your body and do not cover with heavy coats.
Parking: There is parking available in the park. Use the beach area lots first. Parking along the road is ok, but do not drive on the grass.
Facilities: Portables Only, at the start and each aid station
Please sign up early… This race sells out ever year!
Full Marathon (make sure to look at the Full Marathon time requirements below)
- $85 through 8/31
- $95 through online close or Sold Out
- $65 through 8/31
- $75 through online close or Sold Out
- $52 through 8/31
- $57 through online close or Sold Out
The full marathon is reserved for runners capable of finishing within the 5.5 hour time limit. This is a tough race to complete in that amount of time so we’re requiring runners to submit proof of finish time. For your entry to be accepted, you’ll need to email prior race results showing one of the following:
- Road Marathon with a finish time under 4.1 hours
- Trail Marathon with a finish time under 5 hours
- Trail Ultra (any distance greater than a marathon) with an average pace of 11:29 minutes/mile
Email to email@example.com. Please allow up to 5 days for verification. If you are not approved you will receive a 100% refund of your race entry.
NOTE: Overall Top 3 Awards are presented as soon as the 3rd place finisher in each group finishes. Age Group awards can be picked up at the awards table after you finish, just check the results screen and look for your place in the Age Group column.
Top 3 Male and Female in all Divisions
Age Groups – Male & Female
- Under 18
- 60+ Masters Division
The 6.55 mile loop is nearly all single track trail, 1 lap for the Quarter, 2 for Half and 4 for the Full Marathon. This course design allows us to see the runners more frequently and contain the safety and security of the runners more effectively.
Water Stop Info:
- The 6.55 mile loop has 2 water stops, for those that are doing the half or the full there is an additional stop at the start/finish area.
- Each stop provides water and Gatorade (or equivalent)
- After the first hour of racing, the two stops on the course also include trail mix for the racers