Sunday, April 19th - Hakuna Mimosa Run 5k
Join us this May for the 4TH Annual Hakuna Mimosa 5K Run/WALK
Chandler Arizona April 19thSign Up
Sunday, April 19th – Chandler Arizona
- Everyone will receive the 5 inch suncathcer Hakuna Mimosa 5K 2020 finisher medal and Run Like You’re Out of Champaign!
- A flower at the finish for all finishers!
- Celebrate your finish with Mimosas and Beer (21+ only, don’t forget your ID) on the party lawn inside the Village Health Club
- 2020 shirt options – Choose either the super soft ladies racerback tank in turquoise frost, or the heather navy short sleeve race tee (or select the no shirt option to save some money on your ticket!
- Make sure to wear your Commemorative Race bib for the race timer. Live results available when you finish on 131Results.com!
- Hundreds of professional race photos, never watermarked, posted within hours of the race…and always FREE to download!
Schedule & Location
Village Health Club & Spa: 4200 S Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ 85248
- Saturday, April 18th
- 1:00pm-4:00pm Packet Pickup at the Village Health Club & Spa Ocotillo
- Sunday, April 19th
- 6:00am Packet Pickup & Registration
- 7:00am Packet Pickup Closes
- 7:30am Race Start
- 7:45am Mimosa Service begins, post race party in the Ocotillo Village Health Club and Spa on the Event Lawn (Marked walkway to from Start/Finish to Post Party)
Parking: Please use the lot of the Shops at Ocotillo and across Ocotillo Road at Holiday Inn lot.
Course: MayMyRun.com Link
2020 Finisher Medal
Continuing the champagne tradition, the 2020 Hakuna Mimosa 5K Finisher Medal is a 5″ suncatcher design, pop the cork on this one!
2020 Race Shirt Options
Ladies racerback tank in a super soft turquoise frost, available in sizes X-Small through 2X
Super soft heather navy short sleeve race tee, printed on the front and the back, available in sizes Small through 3X
Top 3 Overall Male & Female
Top 3 Male & Female in the following Age Groups (Note: Age Groups will be added or combined based on overall race attendance and age breakdown. We typically require a minimum of 3 per age group before we add new brackets).
- Under 20