Race Day Schedule
- 8:00am-9:00am: Race Day Packet Pickup, on site at the race start area
- 9:30am: Half Marathon Start
- 9:40 am: 5K Start (just behind the Half Marathon start)
- 10:00am until… Holiday Reggae Party with LIVE Music
- Awards will begin immediately following each event. Overall awards will be presented when the top finishers are posted, Age Group awards will be presented and can be claimed at any time after winners are finalized. We do our best to present awards as soon as possible so our racers can move on to their other holiday activities.
- 1:00pm: Course Closes (If you fall behind the minimum race pace of 16.2 minutes/mile, you may be asked by Carmel Police to use the sidewalks and obey traffic laws if you would like to continue)
Thursday & Friday Packet Pick Up (Saturday Pick up at the Race, see below)
- Come pick up your packet at either of Endurance House’s 2 convenient locations.
- Thursday, December 8, 2015, 4:00pm – 7:00pm – Endurance House Zionsville (640 South Main Street, Zionsville, IN 46077)
- Friday, December 9, 2015, 4:00pm – 7:00pm – Endurance House Fishers (9778 East 116th Street, Fishers, IN 46037)
Start/Finish & Race Party Location
The 2016 Event will move back to the Carmel City Gazebo – 1 Civic Square, Carmel IN 46032
Online registration will close at 7:00pm on Wednesday, December 7.
All finishers will receive the Coveted Caribbean Christmas Half Marathon Finisher Medal. 5k Finishers also receive a medal… one of the largest 5k medals in the region!
Age Group & Overall Awards – Half Marathon and 5k
- Overall Awards will be given to the top three male and female finishers
- Top 3 male and female in the following age groups: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
All new courses for 2016!
Use our interactive course maps on MapMyFitness.com:Half Marathon Course 5K Course
On Course Water Stops
There are 7 water stops on the Half Marathon Course, 1 is shared with the 5K Course. You’ll find water and Gatorade at each, along with first aid services from Midwest Ambulance Service and portable toilets.