THE CHANDLER BREW HAHA HALLOWEEN 5K IS SOLD OUT (IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS)
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU SEND A MESSAGE OR EMAIL
- Every race by 131 Events has a pre-set cap, once we hit that cap, no additional entries will be accepted for ANY REASON. To be fair to everyone, we do not make exceptions. So please don’t put us in the terrible position where we have to say no, because we do say no, sign up your entire group or family at the same time.
- Our events sell out because of venue space, parking and overall event quality, not because of medals and shirts. So please don’t tell us you’d like to run because you don’t need a shirt or medal, we do not allow that.
- Event caps are set with no-show’s in mind. Do not show up on race day hoping we will sell you a bib because someone didn’t show up.
- And while we understand everyone has a different reason why they may have missed the cutoff, and we’ve heard a lot of reasons over the years, we simply do not add more people once the event sells out.
- And yes, everyone on the course, including kids, must be registered to participate. The only exception is children under 3 in a stroller (where strollers are allowed), they can come with you but they will not receive medals, etc., at the finish.
- And lastly, please do not come to the race and try and jump in without signing up. Bandits in our events are essentially stealing from the event so we typically have security in place to watch for people not wearing race bibs.
- TRANSFERS are typically opened once an event sells out. We DO NOT MAINTAIN A WAIT LIST, your best bet is the post that you are looking for a bib on the event Facebook page.