- Saturday, 2/2/19
- Packet Pickup and Registration (if not sold out) at the start area, 7:00am – 8:30am
- Race starts at 9:00am
- Start Location at Tempe Town Lake: North Linear Park (see below)
- Race cutoff: The course will close at 1:00pm, allowing 4 hours for the Half Marathon distance. The cutoff will require you to start your second lap no later than 10:50am.
The trail course will take runners through Tempe’s Papago Park, see the tab below for the course map.
The Start/Finish area will be in North Linear Park
- North Linear Park is on the north side of Tempe Town Lake between Mill Ave and the Marina.
- There isn’t a specific address for this location however we do have a link to the specific location on Google Maps
The most convenient parking is available at the Tempe Town Lake Marina Parking area and under the 202 at Mill Ave.
- Marina Parking Address: 550 E Tempe Town Lake, Tempe, AZ 85281
- There are a couple lots under the 202/Red Mountain Freeway at Mill Ave.
- See map below for locations or go directly to the Google Map
All racers receive a one of the most unique finisher medals for a trail race.
Top 3 Male and Female in all Divisions
- Age Groups – Male & Female
- Under 18
- 60+ Masters Division
NOTE: Overall Top 3 Awards are presented as soon as the 3rd place finisher in each group finishes. Age Group awards can be picked up at the awards table after you finish, just check the results screen and look for your place in the Age Group column.