Schedule at a Glance:
- Saturday Packet Pickup at the race start area, 5:00-6:00pm
- Race starts at 6:30pm
- Race cutoff: The course will close to the start of additional laps at 8:20pm, Half Marathon runners will not be allowed to start a new lap after this time. The course closes at 10:30pm.
The trail course will take runners through Tempe’s Papago Park, see the tab below for the course map.
The Start/Finish area will be in North Linear Park
- North Linear Park is on the north side of Tempe Town Lake between Mill Ave and the Marina.
- There isn’t a specific address for this location however we do have a link to the specific location on Google Maps
The most convenient parking is available at the Tempe Town Lake Marina Parking area and under the 202 at Mill Ave.
- Marina Parking Address: 550 E Tempe Town Lake, Tempe, AZ 85281
- There are a couple lots under the 202/Red Mountain Freeway at Mill Ave.
- PDF Parking Map Link
Light required: Headlamp or flashlight is required during this race
Race Field: Limited
Race Start: This will be a chip timed start, your time does not start until you cross the line. In order to spread out runners and reduce the “hole-shot” backup, we will start racers in waves of approximately 30-40 racers at a time.
Chip Timing & Results: All distances chip timed by Race|Result Timing. The chips are attached to the back of your bib and are disposable so we do not need them back. Please wear your bibs on the front of your body and do not cover with heavy coats. Results are available immediately following your finish online, by text or on the monitor (check the back of your bib for details)
NOTE: Overall Top 3 Awards are presented as soon as the 3rd place finisher in each group finishes. Age Group awards can be picked up at the awards table after you finish, just check the results screen and look for your place in the Age Group column.
Top 3 Male and Female in all Divisions
Age Groups – Male & Female
- Under 18
- 60+ Masters Division