Transfer Race Entry
Transfer a Race Entry Ticket to Another Person
COVID-19 Update on Transfers
- For postponed events, the transfer option is now open, fees for this process have been waived temporarily.
- This option will still close on Monday at noon during the week of the new race date.
- For postponed events, we are also offering the TRANSFER LIST REQUEST to assist with your transfer.
This option will close on MONDAY AT NOON the week of the race. There are some exceptions to this cutoff so please MAKE SURE TO READ YOUR PRE-RACE EMAILS for event specific information. If the race does not appear as an option, the transfer is not available. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made for transfers after the cutoff.
- Financial arrangements for the transfer are between you and the other racer.
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE TALKING TO A PERSON WITH A VALID REGISTRATION. There are a lot of scammers out there, so if you have any doubts at all, please email us first at email@example.com to verify an entry.
- Once the transfer is complete, the person RECEIVING the transfer must complete the transfer form below.
PLEASE USE CAUTION when purchasing a ticket/entry from someone online. There are a couple things you can do to protect yourself and your purchase:
- Use our WAITLIST option, we will confirm the entry of the person selling before connecting them to you.
- Make sure the seller has a confirmation email with a transaction code from GetMeRegistered.com
- You can look them up by name on the GMR Website Entry Confirmation Page.
- If you still have doubts, use the contact form here on our site to confirm. Make sure to include their real name, not their Facebook name.