Schedule at a Glance:
Early Packet Pickup: Zoyo Neighborhood Yogurt Tempe
- 6350 S McClintock Dr, Tempe, AZ 85283
- Friday, 5/17, 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Saturday Race Day:
- Packet Pickup at the race start area, 5:00am – 6:00am
- Race starts at 6:30am
- Race cutoff: The course will close to the start of additional laps at 8:10am, Half Marathon runners will not be allowed to start a new lap after this time. The course closes at 10:30am.
The trail course will take runners through Tempe’s Papago Park, see the tab below for the course map.
The Start/Finish area will be in North Linear Park
- North Linear Park is on the north side of Tempe Town Lake between Mill Ave and the Marina.
- There isn’t a specific address for this location however we do have a link to the specific location on Google Maps
The most convenient parking is available at the Tempe Town Lake Marina Parking area and under the 202 at Mill Ave.
- Marina Parking Address: 550 E Tempe Town Lake, Tempe, AZ 85281
- There are a couple lots under the 202/Red Mountain Freeway at Mill Ave.
- See map below for locations or go directly to the Google Map
Race Field: Limited to 600
Race Start: This will be a chip timed start, your time does not start until you cross the line. In order to spread out runners and reduce the “hole-shot” backup, we will start racers in waves of approximately 30-40 racers at a time.
Chip Timing & Results: All distances chip timed by Race|Result Timing. The chips are attached to the back of your bib and are disposable so we do not need them back. Please wear your bibs on the front of your body and do not cover with heavy coats. Results are available immediately following your finish online, by text or on the monitor (check the back of your bib for details)
The 6.55 mile loop is nearly all single track trail, 1 lap for the Quarter and 2 for Half. This course design allows us to see the runners more frequently and contain the safety and security of the runners more effectively.
NOTE: This course is the reverse direction of the 2018 Winter Trail Frosty. This will allow more room for runners to spread out at the start.Course Map