The race will start at finish in Downtown Fishers, near the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater (6 Municipal Drive, Fishers IN 46038)
Sunday, May 28
- Packet Pickup:
- Four Day Ray Brewing
- 11671 Lantern Rd, Fishers, IN 46038
- 2:00PM to 5:00PM
Monday, May 29
- Packet Pickup: 6:30-7:30am at the race start area
- 5K & Family Walk/Run Start: 8:00am
- Fisher Amphitheater – 6 Municipal Drive, Fishers IN 46038
Race Start: This will be a chip timed start, your time does not start until you cross the line.
Chip Timing: All distances chip timed by Race Result Systems. The chips are attached to the back of your bib and are disposable so we do not need them back. Please wear your bibs on the front of your body and do not cover with coats.
Online ticket sales will close at midnight on Saturday, May 27. If the race is not sold out, there will be additional tickets available for purchase on Sunday and Monday at packet pickup. Shirts can be purchased separately on Race Day if available.
- Individual Tickets for the 5K or Family Walk/Run
- Group or Family Tickets available with a minimum of 4 in your group (must be completed in one transaction)
- Virtual Race ticket (non-transferrable to the live event)
- Commitment Challenge optional add-on to each ticket type
All Finishers will will receive the inaugural Honor the Brave Finisher Medal. You don’t want to miss out on the bling!
5K Run/Walk Age Group & Overall Awards (no age group awards will be given for the Family Walk/Run)
- Awards will be given to the top three male and female finishers overall.
- Top 3 male and female in the following age groups: 10 & Under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+