Hakuna Mimosa Run 5k
Join us this JULY for the 2nd Annual Hakuna Mimosa 5K Run/WALK
Fishers Indiana – July 21, 2018Sign Up for the Fishers Indiana Race
Saturday, July 21, 2018 – Fishers Indiana
- Everyone will receive the Hakuna Mimosa 5K Finisher Medal, 6″ tall, complete with the 2018 Wine Charm!
- Live daisy at the finish for the back of your medal!
- Celebrate your finish with Mimosas and Four Day Ray Beer (21+ only, don’t forget your ID)
- Choose either of the super soft tri-blend race shirt options… a Racerback Tank or a short sleeve race Tee (or sign up without the shirt to save $6 on your entry)
- Make sure to wear your Commemorative Race bib for the race timer. Live results available when you finish on 131Results.com!
- Hundreds of professional race photos, never watermarked, posted within hours of the race…and always FREE to download!
Schedule, Location & Course
JOIN US IN DOWNTOWN FISHERS INDIANA, JULY 21, 2018
Four Day Ray Brewing,11671 Lantern Rd, Fishers IN 46038
- Friday, July 20th
- 4:00pm-7:00pm Packet Pickup – Location TBA
- Saturday, July 21st
- 6:00am Packet Pickup & Registration
- 7:00am Packet Pickup Closes
- 7:30am Race Start
- 7:45am Mimosa & Beer Service begins, post race party outside Four Day Ray Brewing at the finish.
Course: MayMyRun.com LinkSign Up for the Fishers Indiana Race
2018 Finisher Medal
Continuing the champagne flute tradition, the 2018 Hakuna Mimosa 5K Finisher Medal stands 6″ tall on it’s own base. The mimosa look comes complete with an orange slice and this year’s wine charm champagne bottle. When you receive the live daisy at the finish, slide the stem into the slot in the back!
2018 Wine Charm
You’ll receive the 2018 Hakuna Mimosa Wine Charm champaign bottle at the finish line with your medal!
Super soft tri-blend racerback tank in Banana Creme, available in sizes X-Smalll through 2X
Tri-blend Race Tee in Vintage Turquoise, available in sizes X-Small through 3X.
Top 3 Overall Male & Female
Top 3 Male & Female in the following Age Groups (Note: Age Groups will be added or combined based on overall race attendance and age breakdown. We typically require a minimum of 3 per age group before we add new brackets).
- Under 20