Hakuna Mimosa Run 5k
Join us this May for the 2nd Annual Hakuna Mimosa 5K Run/WALK
Chandler Arizona May 12Sign Up for the Chandler Race
Saturday, May 12, 2018 – Chandler Arizona
- Everyone will receive the Hakuna Mimosa 5K Finisher Medal, 6″ tall, complete with the 2018 Wine Charm!
- Live daisy at the finish for the back of your medal!
- Celebrate your finish with Mimosas and Beer (21+ only, don’t forget your ID) on the party lawn inside the Village Health Club
- Choose either of the super soft tri-blend race shirt options… a Racerback Tank or a short sleeve race Tee (or sign up without the shirt to save $6 on your entry)
- Make sure to wear your Commemorative Race bib for the race timer. Live results available when you finish on 131Results.com!
- Hundreds of professional race photos, never watermarked, posted within hours of the race…and always FREE to download!
Schedule, Location & Course
Village Health Club & Spa: 4200 S Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ 85248
- Friday, May 11th
- 4:00pm-7:00pm Packet Pickup at the Village Health Club & Spa Ocotillo
- Saturday, May 12th
- 5:30am Packet Pickup & Registration
- 6:30am Packet Pickup Closes
- 7:00am Race Start
- 7:15am Mimosa Service begins, post race party in the Ocotillo Village Health Club and Spa on the Event Lawn (Marked walkway to from Start/Finish to Post Party)
Parking: Please use the lot of the Shops at Ocotillo and across Ocotillo Road at Holiday Inn lot.
Course: MayMyRun.com LinkSign Up for the Chandler Race
2018 Finisher Medal
Continuing the champagne flute tradition, the 2018 Hakuna Mimosa 5K Finisher Medal stands 6″ tall on it’s own base. The mimosa look comes complete with an orange slice and this year’s wine charm champagne bottle. When you receive the live daisy at the finish, slide the stem into the slot in the back!
Super soft tri-blend racerback tank in Banana Creme, available in sizes X-Smalll through 2X
Tri-blend Race Tee in Vintage Turquoise, available in sizes X-Small through 3X.
Top 3 Overall Male & Female
Top 3 Male & Female in the following Age Groups (Note: Age Groups will be added or combined based on overall race attendance and age breakdown. We typically require a minimum of 3 per age group before we add new brackets).
- Under 20