DONUT JUDGE ME 5K TUCSON VIRTUAL RACE INSTRUCTIONS
Next, the Virtual Race
- You have your bib, medal and shirt… now find a time to run or walk your miles that is convenient and safe for you.
- If you still plan to run with friends, make sure to follow all the recommendations of local health officials and CDC as you run in a group setting.
- Record your time on an app, watch, etc. And if you have a GPS tracking device, use that as well because we’d love to see you share your track!
- Take some fun photos of your run, your finish, your post race festivities… we’d love to see all those great race photos we won’t have this year!
- Go to BeFitBeYou.org to submit your results. Things we’re looking for when you submit:
- Your total distance, this is a 5K event but you are welcome to run/walk/swim/hike …whatever works best for you.
- Your total time, so keep track.
- You can link your results to a GPS track or run map from sites like MapMyRun, Strava, etc. Just make sure you make your track public so it can been viewed. (Optional)
- You can also attach an image of your results such as a screenshot.
- And then PLEASE attach some photos of your run, post run activities… we are missing out on all the awesome racer photos this year!
WHY KEEP TRACK AND SUBMIT? PRIZES!
Remember, we will be doing random prizes for people that submit results. Prizes will be awarded every Friday following packet pickup and for the next 4 weeks, beginning 3/27 and running through 4/17. Winners will be announced on Facebook and listed on the Be Fit Be You Donut Judge Me Virtual Results Page. Prizes will be awarded randomly based on everyone who’s submitted results at the time. We’ll also have prizes for things like the most interesting location submitted, and best photos, etc.! So get your results posted!
Please let us know if you have any questions, need guidance, ideas, etc, you can Contact Us as any time!
Donut Judge Me 5K - Sunday, March 22, 2020 in Tucson Arizona
DONUT MISS OUT!
Race Date & Time: Sunday, March 22nd at 9:00am
- Reid Park, Tucson AZ
- The start area is in the park near the southwest corner by 22nd and Country Club.
- Please see the course map for specific parking locations and starting location.
Packet Pickup Options:
A few quick answers to our most frequently asked questions:
- EVERYONE must be registered including kids. The only exception is kids 3 and under in strollers that are not participating.
- We do have discounted pricing for kids 10 and under.
- Strollers MUST BE REGISTERED, you’ll find this option in your registration form.
- Strollers may not be larger than 31″ wide
- Stroller wagons are not allowed
- No other wheels are allowed, so no wagons, scooters, etc.
- For the safety and comfort of all of our racers, pets are not allowed.
- This event WILL SELL OUT, please make sure your group or family all register together so no one gets left out.
3D Molded Finisher Medal
Have you ever wanted to earn a golden donut? We’re giving you the chance! The all new Donut Judge Me 5K finisher medal is 3D molded, thick donut medal complete with a frosting top, legs and arms!
Donut Judge Me 5K Shirt Options
Ladies soft tri blend racerback tank top in pale yellow. Tank does run small, so you may want to size up for this option.
Preshrunk jersey knit unisex tee in Indigo Blue. Fits “slightly small”.
Earn the extra bling! Sign up for the Doughnut Peddler Inflate-O-Challenge and you’ll get the all new 36″ custom branded pool float. Carry the inflated tube across the finish line and you’ll earn the Inflate-O-Challenge medal to go with your Donut Judge Me 5K finisher medal!Sold Out
36″ Doughnut Float… wear this during the race!
Earn the Doughnut Peddler Challenge medal!
Double your bling! Take home the pair by completing the challenge!
Everyone gets the Donut Judge Me finisher medal!
Overall Winners: Awarded to the Top 3 Overall Male and Female across the finish line for the 5k
Awarded to the Top 3 Male and Female in each category below:
Under 10 | 10-14 | 15-19 | 20-24 | 25-29 | 30-34 | 35-39 | 40-44 | 45-49 | 50-54 | 55-59 | 60-64 | 65+