The Start/Finish & Brew Garden will be located at the Carmel Gazebo, 1 Civic Square, Carmel IN 46032 (Map Link)
Packet Pick Up Options
- Thursday, October 27 from 4:00pm-7:00pm at the Endurance House in Zionsville IN (640 S Main, Zionsville – Map It)
- Friday, October 28 from 4:00pm-7:00pm at the Endurance House in Fishers IN (9778 East 116th Street, Fishers – Map It)
- Saturday morning before the race from 8:00am-9:00am
Race Day Schedule
- 8:00am-9:00am: Race Day Packet Pickup, on site at the race start area
- 9:00am: Costume Judging, get that costume ready and make sure you’re wearing your race bib
- 9:30am: 5K Start
- Overall Awards will begin immediately once the top 3 are finished.
- Age Group Awards can be picked up at the awards table anytime, just check to see if you’re one of the top 3 runners in your age group
- 9:30am-11:00am: Brew Garden Open (Micro Brew & Gourmet Coffee)
Your first BREW is on us! When you finish, you can select great Micro Brew from Metazoa Brewing (Don’t forget your ID). You can also choose a coffee or hot chocolate from our featured local coffee house.
If you’ve got a beer belly, join our elite Beer Belly Division where you’ll be treated like Brew HaHa royalty. The top 3 finishers in this division will receive a custom 25oz Beer Mug they can fill with that first beer that’s on us. So join the group, run hard and then enjoy your beer guilt free — you just burned those calories and earned the perfect reward.
How to qualify? Men who are 220lbs+ and women who are 175lbs+ are eligible to enter this division.
All finishers will receive the Brew HaHa Halloween Finisher Medal!
- Custom Brew HaHa Growlers will be given to the top three overall male and female finishers
- Custom Brew HaHa Growlers to the top male and female finisher in the Beer Belly Division
- Custom Brew HaHa Mugs for the top 3 Age Group male and female finishers in the following age groups:
- 15 & Under