THIS RACE IS SOLD OUT – PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU EMAIL US:
- Our events sell out because of venue space, parking and overall event quality, not because of medals and shirts. Every race by 131 Events has a pre-set cap, once we hit that cap, no additional entries will be accepted.
- Event caps are set with no-show’s in mind, even if people do not show up on race day we will not add more entries.
- And while we understand everyone has a different reason why they may have missed the cutoff, we simply cannot add more people once the event sells out.
- And yes, everyone on the course, including kids, must be registered to participate. The only exception is children under 3 in a stroller (where strollers are allowed)
- And lastly, please do not come to the race and try and jump in without signing up. Bandits in our events are essentially stealing from the event so we typically have security in place to watch for people not wearing race bibs.
- So SIGN UP EARLY to save money and guarantee your spot. Bookmark our Event Calendar now!
Chandler Arizona - Sunday, Oct 14th
Treat yourself to the ultimate Halloween 5K Run/Walk — Join us at the Village Health Club & Spa Ocotillo in Chandler Arizona on Sunday, October 14th.
Enjoy the beautiful 5k course through the Ocotillo area and finish in style with one of the biggest and most unique finisher medals in the country! Check it out below…
You’ll also enjoy your first couple beers on us, compliments of the Village Health Club & Spa (over 21 only, make sure you have your ID)
And of course there will be other post race goodies for those under 21 so bring the family, dress in your best halloween costume and join the fun!
And don’t forget… your entry includes:
- Awesome selection of race shirts available – Choose the short sleeve super soft race tee or the ladies tri-blend gathered racerback tank, or upgrade to the long sleeve tri-blend hooded tee! (You can save some cash by selecting the no shirt option)
- The coolest, biggest and most unique “Brew Mug” Finisher Medal for everyone – complete with a velcro ribbon that you can detach and enjoy a cold brew from your mug!
- Awards to the top 3 overall Male & Female Your first 2 Brews plus other post race goodies!
- Halloween costume contest with prizes
- Professionally chip-timed race
- Lots of Professional Photos – FREE to Download and NEVER watermarked!
SCHEDULE, LOCATION & COURSE
Village Health Club & Spa: 4200 S Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ 85248
- Saturday, October 13th
- 1:00pm-4:00pm Packet Pickup at the Village Health Club & Spa Ocotillo
- Sunday, October 14th
- 6:00am Packet Pickup & Registration
- 7:00am Packet Pickup Closes
- 7:30am Race Start
- 7:45am Post race party… grab your finisher medal mug and head to the party lawn at the Village Ocotillo Health Club and Spa for that post-race beer and party (Marked walkway to from Start/Finish to Post Party)
Parking: Please use the lot of the Shops at Ocotillo and across Ocotillo Road at Holiday Inn lot.
2018 Brew Mug Finisher Medal
Wait until you see this one! The 2018 Brew HaHa Halloween “Brew Mug” Finisher Medal is now even bigger than last year!
The 2018 Finisher Medal is a double-walled stainless steel brew mug, laser etched with the logo and able to hold a full beer (or other brew as you may desire). This stainless steel Brew Mug comes complete with a velcro removable sublimated ribbon. Hang it on the medal rack or use it for your Brew!
2018 Brew HaHa Halloween Shirt Options
For 2018 we have several different shirt options for you! Included with your ticket price you can select either the unisex triblend race tee or ladies triblend gathered racerback tank. Or upgrade your ticket and receive the long sleeve hooded tee, it’s a lightweight triblend material, super soft and perfect for those cooler mornings! As usual, you can always leave the shirt off your ticket and save some extra cash.
Super Soft - Ladies Racerback Tank
Unisex Short Sleeve Tri-Blend
UPGRADE: Long Sleeve Hooded Tee - Lightweight Triblend and Super Soft!
Top 3 Overall Male & Female
Top 3 Male & Female in the following Age Groups (Note: Age Groups will be added or combined based on overall race attendance and age breakdown. We typically require a minimum of 3 per age group before we add new brackets).
- Under 20