Start/Finish & Party Location
Major Taylor Velodrome (Map Link)
Marian University 3649 Cold Spring Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46222
Packet Pick Up
Saturday, September 3rd – 5:30-6:30pm at the race start area
Party and Music
Saturday, September 3rd – Music starts at 5:30!
Half Marathon starts at 7:00pm
5K starts at 7:05pm
Note: All runners must complete the course within 4 hours of the start time.
Online registration will close at midnight on Thursday, September 1st. Registration will be offered at Packet Pickup on Saturday at a modified price that will not include shirts if the race is not sold out. Extra shirts can be purchased separately on Race Day if available.
Half Marathon Pricing
- $55, first 50 registrations
- $60, next 100 registrations (or 6/26 at Midnight)
- $65 until Sunday, August 6 at midnight
- $70 through Thursday, Sept 1 at midnight
- SAVE $8 on your registration if you do NOT want the race shirt
- $30, first 50 registrations
- $35, next 100 registration (or 6/26 at Midnight)
- $40 through Sunday, August 6 at midnight
- $45 through Thursday, Sept 1 at midnight
- $18, includes Finisher medal, custom race bib, FREE US Shipping (no service charges)
- Option to add shirt for $12 ($15 for 2X or 3X)
- Additional shipping options available for Canadian and International racers
All finishers…Half and 5k…will receive the Coveted BOOM Shakalaka Medal!
Half Marathon and 5K Overall & Age Group Awards
- Awards will be given to the top three male and female finishers
- Age Group awards to the top 3 in the Half and first place only for the 5k in the following: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Course & Format
This is a 4-lap Half Marathon course so you’ll be close to the party the entire time. Relay exchanges and the loop ends inside the Velodrome by the stage. There are aid stations approximately every mile that include music, fun, refreshments… and you may even find a snow cone or some other treat at each.
Headlamp or Flashlight Required: If your finish time will take you past about 8:30pm, make sure to bring a headlamp or flashlight! This course will be dark after that time.